Taking care of your estate plan early on is a great decision, without a doubt. There’s really no such thing as starting early with this. However, sometimes in life we think we’ve got our “ducks in a row” and somehow something goes wrong.
In this article, you’ll find great ways to make sure that the above doesn’t happen to you and your estate plan, by essentially making it bulletproof:
- Have a pre-paid, pre-planned funeral
- Set up a family committee to manage your revocable trust
- Have different lawyers develop a plan for you and your spouse
- Don’t underestimate your life expectancy
- Match your lifestyle to your income in retirement
There are always nooks and crannies that many people forget about, or not even think about at all! Click here to read further, and to make sure it’s unstoppable!